Many people follow similar routines of daily hygiene, eating meals, going to work, etc. But not all of us get up at 7 o’clock, for example. Not everyone works during the day, but some of us work at night. We are employees, employers, freelancers or we are still looking for work. We are also students or parents caring for children or relatives. Even more of us are isolated at home due to Covid-19 measures. What are your daily rituals and routines? Try to fit your whole day into your photo story.
Using 5-10 original photos, create a photo story about your ordinary day
– Use original and good quality photos or scanned images
– Create a brief description and caption for each photo to make the story comprehensive, engaging, and expressive
– Use your original content, plagiarized text will lead to disqualification
Open to all
JPEG, PNG – minimum resolution of 1920×1080 and maximum size 10MB
Your story is intended for everyone who would like to know how life is different for each of us or, conversely, how similar it can be.
The contest entries will be judged. The Contest Sponsors will choose the winners based on the following criteria:
– The submitted story must meet all the content requirements
– The content should be creative and engaging (Remember, you are writing for an international audience)
– Image quality and authenticity matters
Prize: 1-$120 2-$100 3-$80 4-$60 5-$40 6-$40 7-$40 8-$40 9-$40 10-$40 ($ARV: $600)
Open To: 13 years + in the World Wide.
Entry Options: One entry per person
End Date: 07/02/2021.